Jagadguru PujyaShri Shankara Vijayendra Saraswathi Shankaracharya Swamigal envisions a society that is
• Inclusive, Progressive, Knowledge Centric
• Spiritual, scientifically advanced
• Steeped in deep traditional and cultural values
• Protective and focused on nourishing Dharma.
Why Give ?
Service (Seva) is an inherent part of our Culture
पिबन्ति नद्यः स्वयमेव नाम्भः स्वयं न खादन्ति फलानि वृक्षाः । नादन्ति सस्यं खलु वारिवाहाः परोपकाराय सतां विभृतयः ॥
“The rivers do not drink their own waters; the trees don’t eat their own fruits. The clouds, indeed, do not eat the crops [they have watered]. The wealth of the good people is for helping others.”
Focus Areas of KKSF USA
|Kanchi Kamakoti Seva Foundation’s core focus is protecting, preserving and propagating Sanatana Dharma.|
- Full-time Veda Patashalas
- Integrated Pathshalas for boys
- Integrated Sampradaya Patashala for the education of girls
- Nadaswara Patashalas for boys and girls
- Kumbhakonam Patashala
- Thiruvanaikkovil Patashala
- Go Samrakshana
- Village Temple Assistance
- Marriage Assistance
- Old Age Support
- Medical Assistance
- Ayurveda Research Center
Please donate generously to help realize Acharya’s Vision
PayPal: Using Credit cards for one-time and monthly recurring donations.
Employer Matching Contribution: Search for Kanchi Kamakoti Seva Foundation on your employers matching website. Please mention “Education” or “Wellness” or “Culture” when you donate.
Checks: You can write a check to “KKSF USA”. Please mention which initiative you want to donate in the comments. Please mention “Education” or “Wellness” or “Culture” when you write the check.