The devotees are celebrating the 75th year of Sri Sri Sri Jayendra Saraswati Sankarachariar Swamigal and as an expression of reverence and gratitude a lasting legacy to the future generations is proposed in the shape of a PAVAZHA VIZHA MANDAPAM. The
salient features are:
- Sri Sadasiva Brahmendral's adhishtanam is in close proximity.
- The holy river Kaveri flows from North to South near this location.
- The site is in the spiritual village of Nerur, near Karur.
- A heritage structure is proposed.
- Design fecilitates multipurpose religious and cultural activities.
- Accommodations for visitors are included.
- Veda patasala is planned.
- Gohsala is included.
- Acharya's Ashramam is incorporated.
- Yaga sala and Agnihotri are inside the campus.